St. Francis participates in programs that allow us to earn money from purchases. We currently participate in Amazon and Kroger Reward Programs.
Amazon Affiliate Program
By clicking the banner, you can shop at Amazon.com and 4-6% of purchase price will be donated to St. Francis Episcopal Church.
All of the money received through Amazon.com is equally dispersed directly to our Outreach Ministries budget and our Haitian Hope Ministry budget.
Please remember to use this direct link or click on the Amazon box at the bottom of our website for all your future Amazon.com purchases, and of course, as they say - tell all your friends and family too!
We are thrilled to announce that we have just been approved for the Amazon Smile Program. By designating St. Francis as your Amazon Smile Charity, 0.5% of every purchase will be donated to St. Francis.
To link to St. Francis as your Amazon Smile Charity, simply go to this link.
St. Francis is now enrolled into the Kroger Community Rewards Program! This means that if you use a Kroger Plus card, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to St. Francis. This is an easy way to help support the church. It doesn't cost you anything to enroll, but can lead to a significant financial contribution to St. Francis. Please consider enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards Program online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com or by visiting the customer service desk at your local Kroger store.
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most people will be new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box. (If you already have an online account with Kroger, just sign in.)
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number (73133) or our name (St. Francis Episcopal Church), select "St. Francis Episcopal Church" from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for St. Francis until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.